TGI's Ken Palmer and Bucs Blitz's Matthew Postins discuss the upcoming game…
Behind Enemy Lines Part II
1. Do you think it's going to hurt the Bucs that they have no real momentum heading into the postseason? This is an interesting concept, momentum. The Bucs have spun it well during the last four games, even as they've gone 1-3. This is what Bucs head coach Jon Gruden had to say about momentum after Sunday's loss. "Momentum is making the playoffs. When you run out of the tunnel and there's 80,000 fans going crazy, you're going to have momentum. You're going to be excited to play. Momentum is having a quarterback that is your starter, healthy and walking around feeling good. It has a lot to do with momentum. And seeing Joey Galloway run as fast as he can, that's what I see as momentum. I didn't like what we did today or yesterday, but I don't like a lot of things going on in my life and I'll do the best I can to live a perfect life for you, okay?" That's Jon. I actually agreed with the way Gruden handled the roster the final two games. As many players as they lost in the regular...
23 Fans online
- Can we trade Nassib to the Rams next offseason
- Am I the only NFL, football fan, unhappy with football today!
- Cut Down Day - Rosters Down to 75 by 4pm
- A problem at center?
- JR Traded our Undrafted Kicker to the Broncos!!!